Kitchen Tip Tuesdays: How to make multiple freezer meals with just 1 dish (video)
One of my past kitchen tip posts was how to freeze casseroles for maximum storage efficiency (and freshness!). I used this method to freeze lots of meals before Moshe was born last year!
Even though we like fresh meals better (in most cases), I was able to find a number of meals that froze well and were much enjoyed (but not as much as the new baby!). ;)
Today's tip is a video of this freezer casserole method that I call the "mold technique". No, that doesn't mean your casserole gets moldy. ;) It just means I am using the dish as a mold until the casserole is frozen solid. Then the dish can be used for other things until needed for the casserole again! :)
To Participate in Kitchen Tip Tuesdays:
Post a kitchen tip in your blog. Link to this post, and then leave your link here, so we know where to find YOU! :) In order to keep the kitchen tips more easily accessible, we need to be able to easily find/see what your kitchen/cooking tip is. :) Thanks for your participation! :)
Leave your tip links in a comment. I'll manually add them to this post!
1. Quickly cook beans without soaking (Wendy)
2. Foaming hand soap refill tip (Adrienne)
3. Dehydrating mixed vegetables (Katie)
4. Keep kitchen cleaner (Ashley)
5. Save potato skins (Kolfinna)
6. Tip for crispy cornbread (Mindy)
7. 10 uses for empty egg shells (Tara)
8. Tomato sauce substitute (Alea)